Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back Tracking a Little Today
So this is going to be a very sad thing for me. I have to say goodbye to the beautiful lakes of B.C. We have been here for alomst a week now and its been HOT every single day, but there is NO lake to go to. Well thats not true there are lakes but everyone calls them poisonous ponds. Or man made lakes.
So here is my atribution to the lakes of B.C. and all the fun we had at them this summer.



K i have not been able to figure out how to do this all quite yet so this is my best and i am not going to tell you how long it took me to figure this much out.. Tomorrow i will try and post pictures of our fun 80's party. luv you all. Keep in touch for sure.

luv moi

4 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Congrats for posting your first pictures! lol

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger starla said...

Yay, welcome to the land of blogging! I'm so excited that we'll be able to stay in touch this way and see how things are going for you! So don't give up! keep on learning girl!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Welcome aboard, fellow blogger. We all understand about it taking awhile to figure out at first. I look forward to being able to see what life has in store for you. Rock on.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Yo Yo Yo Jess wasssup dude :P just saying hi in the land o the blog :P I don't post alot but ahh I check them :P and stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home