Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Relationships are the most important things in life

Here are some photo's posted Char's style.. lol one per post.. i tried doing it all together and the computer crashed so its not worth it again for me.. lol it takes me way to long to be doing this over and over again..haha
These are some photo's taken at the girls dinner we had at boston pizza just before i left.. I miss you all very much.. and i hold every friendship and relationship i have very close to my heart. This is just a tiny pinch of photo's for i took far to many and do not have patience to post them all.. none the less i LOVE YOU ALL TONS>:>> and miss you guys like friggen crazy.. its hard hangen out with boys all day long all the time lol..
Cheers

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Adam said...

We miss you too Jess!! Hope you're having a ball. (By the way I hope your friggen was a typo. Maybe you meant friggin. If not we need a talk. lmao)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Yay I was waiting for you to post those pictures! Miss you tons!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Carin said...

hey girlie... thanks for your thoughts! SO bummed I missed your goodbye party - I was at Mr. Mikes... totally missed the relocation note.. sad but true
I hope you have an awesome time full of adventure... you are awesome - so glad to have met you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home