Sunday, March 04, 2007

Life right now!


Hey everyone.. hows it going?
Its been a long time. Ive been busy lots going on over here.





So I will take you threw my thoughts and actions with photo's becuase i am a visual person!!

First and formost what is still takeing alot of my time up!






and now







So when i am not doing either I am at the gym.


The most recent thing i have mastered is:






What i am wanting to do now, it train for a big:





for now Grace and I are going to do a 5K.. but this summer i would love to try to do a half marathon.. Hahahaha think i could do it?


What i am currently reading:








Last magazine i read...




Last store i bought something in was:


Tomorrow i am heading to whyte ave with my sister and i am planning on hitting up:



When I get a chance to day dream i am dreaming of the




And what i am struggling with right now BIG TIME:


CONTENTMENT !!

And the best for last.. Who has been on my heart and whom i am praying for!

and my friends near and far!!

5 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger joni said...

WaaaHooo Jess updated!!!!! and such a great post..wishing you, as always the best..

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog when I realized...Jess updated! Hallaaaaaa! Lovely post, but I need more details. We have yet to find a time to chat on the phone...Tuesday night I shall be home :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This was a really cool post.

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

jess i miss you... email me soon! loved the post:)

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis!! Great time on whyte ave!! Hope your lovin your new pants and hoodie!!(which i am sure you are) luv ya talk soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home