Friday, January 19, 2007

Day Two

ok, i quit. I hate cleanses. I couldnt stick with it.
I was so hungry today that I could hardly focus, let
alone talk, the girls said at school said I sounded funny,
also some friends from the gym all were saying that
I was super stupid doing that when I am weight training
as much as I am. But i was like no no i can do it.. Yeah I
really cant. I had NO energy. And i was haveing coffee
withdraws.. So I am back to my normal self lol... It is
not healthy for me to try and cleanse and work out still. But
i couldnt not work out so i had to eat. Simple.
SO the lesson of this stupid try, was that I really dont
understand true hunger, I feel Soo SOOOOOOOO
wealthy, blessed, and fat compared to the mothers,
fathers, and children that litterally live in starvation
and poverty every single day. It sickens me almost, knowing how much
this body rely's on food. I seriously thought it wouldnt
be too hard to not eat hahaha.. I was very fooled.
love you all

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger joni said...

haha i am so sorry lol you are the best!!! well i joined them girls and the gym today. but fasting i cannot do..you still rock keep with what you are doing..i wanna be in shape to join soccer this summer..heres hoping.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Yeah dude.. soccer is the best in the west.. and its super good exersise.. Hopefully i can find a team to play on this year.. that would be great. Its stupid how expencive it is to play around here though. Like indoor there i think was 85 bucks.. here for a shorter season and less games then there it was like 250 bucks... i wasnt into that at all.. but who knows what outdoor will be..
love ya
jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home