Sunday, March 18, 2007

Suspended!

Well.. yesturday was eventful.
I Got suspended from College. Dont ask me how.. cause i dont know.
Aparently My attitude is out of control or something like that. We had meetings at the beinging of this week, and I was told that they thought my attitude was getting better.
Well what a pat on the head, look at that class im growing up.. I feel like i got punched in the head and woke up in preschool again.
I treid getting suspended in school and never was able to acomplish such luck, now that I am paying to be in this sick institute look at that I get knocked out for a day, and i have to pay for the time missed.
So thats all i have to say about that. .
and .. like WHAT THE HELL??
cheers for now!
Kayla is here, so i am going to go hang out with her tonight.. Im excited for some shopping this weekend for sure!
Pray that i dont throw fire balls at the school come wedensday!

9 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

That sucks!!! No kidding you'd feel like you were in preschool...I would too. Hairdressing can be such a hard thing to do, but it sounds like you don't let anyone push you around and you stand your ground...which is a very good quality to have in that business. I hope they're easier on you though. How much longer do you have?

Have fun with Kayla!! Tell her I said "hi".

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Darci said...

I am praying for you! Behave though otherwise they will just make you more mad :)
Hugs!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's really stupid. How long are you suspended for?

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA...omg so funny.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

ahhhhhh jess, what a pin in the butt that is! ah well... whatever, maybe u need to just have a break from them anyways. dont let it get to you... stay strong, and dont throw fireballs at the school.... coz i wouldnt wanna miss that!! haha jk.....

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oh Jessica..my lovely Jessica! lol Smile until you're done, then tell them where to go.

Actually...don't take my advice. Just smile.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Et Voila Jessica, Je suis sure que tu vas avoir beacoup de plaisir avec ta soeur, et noublis pas que tu ai aimer par nous ici a Terrace. Avec Amour. Michelle Beckley. Ne t'inquiete pas de l'ecole c'est seulement un autre jour.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

HAH! You rock my world.
TOILET PAPER THE SCHOOL!!!
CHUCK EGGS AT IT!!!!!
If they're going to treat you like your in preschool..you might as well act like it.
Just your sister visiting you????? That's kinda nice and stuff!
Miss you my friend!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger starla said...

oh Jess, your such a bad ass! love you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home