Sunday, September 03, 2006



So this is what i have been doing in the last week or so. I have nothing else to do. LOL but its good henny and i are in a race to see who can lift the most by christmas. School is starting in two days im excited. I have been chillin out at home here and wait training and shopping. So it will be good to get a little bit of change, also i need to start hunting for a job soon.

Life here is treating me good so far. I havnt been here very long, but i have already discovered that finding and then becomeing part of a good christian body is going to be difficult. Plus the loss of my wheels has pretty much paralized me. Sorry this comes to you from a blank mind at the moment.. lol if feels like my brain just stepped out. ... literally.. anyway i have to much to say but my whole body is hurting so much that typing is painful.. but i will try and keep this going fairly regularly and i do have many stories to tell.. i miss you all tons

love you all..

jess..

oh is there anyone who would want to share what the service was about today at church? i miss church ALOT.. and cell i need someone who wants to fill me in or send me some notes or seomthing lol im reading daniel right now ..but its just not the same as some good thought out discusion and teachings.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

I was in Sunday school, but as soon as I listen to the message tonight I'll e-mail you the goods! Love ya!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Carin said...

hey chica... I posted some notes on my blog... I totally know what you mean about finding a home... just got back to Ontario today... start school tomorrow! yikes! I'll be praying for ya!
Squishes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home