Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesdays that feel like mondays

I totally had monday all over again today. You know when you wake up and its cold and raining out, and you just want to lay there all day and not get out from under the covers! Then I got to school and there was no hope for me trying to concentrate or pay any attention. It felt like a dark SLOW monday.
On the flip side i got to play with some color, that was fun. I did a 5.64 color on my maniquin which doesnt mean much to you guys probably but its a dark redish brown. It was fun, then i had to round brush it dry and use a curling iron on it. It was sweet, i cant wait to be turning all your hairs into jessica masterpiece's! You all have to be a blank canvas for me!!
love ya all
cheers

7 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Carin said...

my head is yours! You can do what you want with it - its getting pretty long right now... but it will definitely need some loving Jessica by the time we meet again!
(hope the rest of your week goes better!)
LOVE YA CHICA

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I am an empty canvas, I've been one for seven months.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

cant wait jess! when u see me next, my hair is gonna be mga long!! haha hopefully, i dont wanna take any length off at all this year! we'll see how it goes

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Jess we'll have to trade services all the time!! (ok, not all the time obviously lol) I give you a pedicure/waxing/manicure/whatever..you do my hair..tada!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Aww you guys are so sweet.. i cant wait to get my hands on you all!! lol im learning some really cool stuff im tellin ya
i will have to post some photo's of what i am doing soon!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

Thanks for the advice on the treadmill!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hope it helps a little!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home