Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hey all...
I dont have anything exciting to post right now .. Which is why it always takes me awhile to post something. and i dont want to bore you.
But this is what is new..
School: LAME
Working out: same same.. been jogging more and trying to master the bike now. ( I have never enjoyed bikeing)
Friends: Henny is commin to visit me this weekend and im totally excited. My good friend Jeff is commen to visit the weekend after.. so that should be fun!
Food: working on 5 or 6 meals a day still. But i just ate two homemade muffins (white flour)
Church: been going to buhla alot more lately its been good. Last week was about grace.. waves of grace!!
Shopping: dropped a bit a shoppers the other day, (wax, lip chap, health mag) and i got a American Eagle tank!
My plans tonight : work till 8 then the gym then ?? clean do at least three loads of laundry...
cheers for now.. like i said nothing to exciting right now!
let me know whats exciting for you though!!

3 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff who? haha luv ya Happy Easter

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

You rock.
I need to get a gym pass.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

You DO have this weekend to post about now..get get going! Pictures and all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home