Monday, January 08, 2007

Sunny Days

I am so blown away by how nice weather can totally make a crappy day a gooder. And vise versa... I was so excited to go home for christmas yet the whole time I was there the weather was rainy then snowy then rainy and bla bla bla.... it was depressing a little bit, and everyone is in a bad mood about it. Today I woke up the sun is shinig in my little 1' by 1' window and it felt so friggen good.
So on that note i got a sweet blender thing for christmas from my parents and its so awesome for makeing protien shakes. Its so fast and easy, and easy to clean, unlike a big bulky blender. Its a kick off of ... i cant remember anymore but its like a cup and it just screwes onto the blades and yeah.. whatever im starting to not make any sense.



















So i have been inspired from Moriah and Henny, i am going on a cleanse. Starting saturday night, for ten days. Salt water in the morning Lemon maple syrup sickness all day and laxitive tea at night. Its suppose to be super good for you, and with the syrup and lemon all the minerals you need. So i got all the goods but i am not going to start until the Wideman's leave for Hawaii cause theres just too much goodness floating around when they are all home.. but it will be easy when i gotta make stuff for myself..

5 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm against cleanses...only because everyone at my work is ALWAYS on one, and they're always whining about how they cheated the night before, or how badly they want to cheat. But have fun with it and good luck! lol

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

hello my love! hows it going? so hows edmonton treatin ya? a cleanse eh? hmm should be fun, let me know how it goes! i may go jogging soon lol.... wish u were here!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, I have a little 1' by 1' window too!!! If I had a blender I would make iced hot chocolate, yummmm.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! I'm doing a juice fast/cleanse too! Are you joining the biggest loser blog contest? It's officially started! Let me know!

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a bullet too! (thats what the brand name blender thing is called). I honestly dont know if i could do that cleanse your doing but let me know how it goes and maybe i'll decide to try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home