Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to school!!

Its super early and I dont want to go to school at ALL.
My trip back here was super long, the roads were crazy they
were really bad. I saw tons of moose on the road which is when
I decided to pull over in Mcbride cause i was to tired of not being able to see
the road or what was on it. So i got a room, and slept from 7:30pm - 9:12am.
It was a good sleep.
On the positive side, I am excited to get back to the gym, and will start job hunting again
this week!
cheers for now.. i will post some photo's from the "trip" when i was brave enough i took my camera out and got a coupld photo's!

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Jess! I'm glad you got back safely and didn't have any troubles driving. And most of all, I'm glad your car didn't bite the dust on the way there =D

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

join the 'back to school' club, ugh. oh, pleasepray i find a job...

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you are safe! It is quite the brutal drive!! School... yes, I hear you - I got back to ON and have immediately had to start studying for this icky venipuncture/intravenous therapy course (tomorrow) ewww...
You are wonderful.. and you will do great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home