Friday, December 08, 2006

I just have to say.. I have been dreaming about
Thailand alot lately. How much I miss it, and how much I long for the sun on my face and the cool drink in my hand. The waves crashing in and the locus makeing there evening noise.
I cant waite any longer to go back. I think i need to take out a student loan quit school and fly there immedietly. I know this sounds crazy, but not a day goes by that i dont wish i was still there. Its like my long lost love!! So i just had to post some photo's to capture the heat. Who wants to see photo's of snowy flats when you can see these lol.





And now i have to hit the sac cause tomorrow comes far to early and i have a pedicure, full head of foils and 5 up do's along with manicures.. its going to be a painful long day if you ask me.
Sleep tight dream of the sea!
Miss ya so much ..

4 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!

My brother in-law went there a few years ago...he's a traveller. He originally went to there on his way to Australia but once in Australia found it so expensive compared to Thailand. He went back and spent alot more time there than he had originally planned...he loved it there too. He said that it was so cheap to sleep and eat there...sounds like the ideal vacation thats for sure. I hope you can get back there sometime soon!!

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in!! I would love to go - now of course things are a little time sensitive for me... give me a few months :P
And about your day - it does sound crazy full! Jess you should see my hair! I just got it done for my birthday and oh my, its pink! ok more like fuscia and under some brown... but still! yikes! (I love it)

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you go, I'm coming! No really..I am.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

hey babe... yeah i can imagine how much u wanna go back, i really wanna go there someday as well, will be awesome. miss you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home