Sunday, April 29, 2007

happiness

Well.. ive come to the place where i dont know what to do with myself.
Dont know where to work, dont know what to do , dont know where to go.
Went to church thismorning and it was about Happiness..who hasnt heard that sermon a million times... anyway felt like God was talking right to my heart. Cause im not happy, And i know he wants more of me, and that is going to be my only ultamite happiness but its so hard to take myself there.
I think i have done this whole corse thinking its only ten months and then i can fly away again and live on the beach. That is not realistic for me, yet i am putting my hope in that, thinking that is my bottomless happiness. and now i am still thinking that is my only hope for happiness.. brutal eh.
and i am rambling... I should just haul myself out for a run.

5 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I know what you mean...its hard to be happy when you just can't. I've been feeling the same way too. When is your course over? Are you going to stay there or come back here, or go somewhere else? Its hard when you have so many hopes and dreams for yourself...but deep down you don't know if thats the same plan that God has for your life...I hope that you can find a place of peace in your heart, and find that happiness that you once had.

"when you've been knocked to your knees...you're in the perfect position to pray"

Take care Jessica!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger starla said...

i agree with you that we really do need to find our peace and happiness in Him, but sometimes it is easier said than done. Praying for you while i'm missing you!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Hey Jess..it's so true that when we look for happiness in other places (whether it be work, traveling, relationships, etc etc and forever etc) there will always be something missing unless we find our true happiness in Him. It's so hard to do, and I think everyone struggles with it every day. If we don't, we're bs'ing ourselves.
I'll keep you in my prayers for sure..I know that he'll reveal himself to you over the next little bit while you're deciding what to do. Love you!
Just remember there will be a room here for you if you want it! :)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Seraberry said...

UGH. can I fly with you to live on a beach?????

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

I love you jess, and i miss you. recognizing that He is the only permanent source of happiness... is the first step.. ur on ur way there.... you KNOW what its all abt:) stay strong. let Him guide you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home