Saturday, November 11, 2006

Four things...

This is just a thing Riteesha sent me so i will respond on here, mabee you will learn something you never knew before about me??

Four jobs I have had:
1. Canadian Tire
2. Cafenara
3. Lakeelse Park Ranger
4. Waitress Greek Restaurant

Four movies i could watch over and over again:
1. Haha this is hard seeing i dont like watching movies to often.... Life as a House
2. Save the Last Dance
3. haha Peter Mansbrige (CBC News)
4. ???

Four place's I have lived:
1. Terrace B.C.
2. Edmonton Alberta
3. I like to think I lived in Thailand.. 2 months worth anyway
4. Cambodia.. lol 11 days

Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. That 70's show
2. Smallville and only because of Lex
3. Reba when we had chanels
4. Laguna Beach hahahaha

Four places i have been on Vacation:
1. Telagraph Creek
2. Queen Charliot Islands
3. Thailand & Cambodia
4. South B.C.

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Sushi
3. Coffee
4. Nuts & Rasins

Four places I rather be right now:
1. Back on the beach
2. With my friends
3. Makeing lots of money so i can back on the beach
4. In finley lake

Four highlights in my everyday life ( and pretty much all I do):
1. Cut hair
2. Eat
3. Work out
4. Sleep .. wow that is my entire day every day..crazy

Four songs I listen to on repeat :
1. Damien Rice - Volcano
2. Heather Clark - Undivided Focus
3. David Gray - Babylon
4. Damien Rice - Cannonball

Four things I miss right now:
1. You
2. My Space
3. Car
4. Fellowship
Thanks for listening stick around for more after the show!!

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life as a house...great movie!!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Jess...you'll be home soon so you won't have to miss me anymore! lol Want to go to the Charlottes with me again? No really..I'm serious. Like walk onto the ferry and see what happens

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Carin said...

we are going home... we will meet again... and those were cool posts... I think the last post of lex made more sense to me (guess I should have read from the beginning to end rather than other way around - ha ha

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

yeah dude.. i will for sure.. im all over that.. i love the charlottes.. We could just bring a tent and a good time!!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

hey, wish i could be home for chirstmas this year, but it is not to be, however i will console myself with the fact that i may be on a beach here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home