Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Not a whole lot to do today!


I have a nice day off school today, because the seniors are doing thier practical exam right now. I have a ton of things i "could" be doing right now, but without my little reliable car i cannot do a whole lot. Its about -30 outside right now. And super nice.


But dont be deceaved(sorry for the poor spelling, there is a little ABC checkmark sign on here which i thought was a spell check thing but its not working and i really cannot spell very well so my apologies) its COLD. So anyway i started christmas shopping last weekend, well on monday so two days ago, and got alot done. I would have to say monday is the best day hands down for christmas shopping. Usually the malls are super busy.

Then last night i went to my usual Fitbox class. It was really good, the big population of the class has cut down to about half or less. So at the end Daryl the guy who teaches it thought it would be sweet if we went up to the track and did some anarobic's. So he made us do lunges down one side and sprint the other three, and he made us do that a couple times. And today i definitly have pulled a gluteus maximus muscle.


Other then those exciting things, nothing is really new over here. Im really excited to go home for Christmas it will be a good little vacation. I have been searching my inner desires of what i really want for christmas and i think i know what i am really in need of and would love to recieve from my sweet parents hahaha.


But really im more excited to just hang out and have coffee with my family christmas morning and wear my pj's as long as i can and sleep in my dark quiet cold room for a couple nights. If there was those stupid icon things from msn i would insert a big smiley face here!!

haha seeing how i kinda feel like i am mastering this whole blogging thing i want to keep going, if you are bored of reading stop please... If not i am going to keep rambling on for a little longer i think.

Well seeing how i am getting into a huge, exciting, growing, creative, exilerating, always moving, Tons of money profresion of art. I found just a little dab of a few photo's of how cool hair design can really be. And it toally excites me!


And now i shall leave you with my thoughts poured out on this page and i will go have a big cut of COFFEE!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

hi jess, nice post. enjoyed it. so what are ur plans for coming here? or there any? leem know! love ya

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess..I just have to say: I love it when you update your blog!

And I'm definitely just as excited for you to come home =D

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for you being excited about your creative career... but please if you touch my hair - not quite that creative!!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger joni said...

jessica good post glad you had time to update i had everetts head memorized...hehe take care fr joni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home